This
week was good!
We had the uni-zona and
it was fun. We performed a Christmas program for Pres. and Sis Douglas (can you
believe I sang in a quartet) and then watched Gifted Hands, the Ben Carson
story.
| With Pres and Sis Douglas and zone |
The next night we watched Frozen and ate pancakes and ice cream! So
overall it was a great Christmas!! It was the best one I think I’ve ever had.
It wasn’t material at all. I didn’t receive anything. I loved it. It was the
happiest and the best Christmas ever. After we talked on skype, we worked. We
went to a part member family and we shared a Christmas video. Afterwards we gave
them a Panetone which is very Perúvian. So, I had a good Christmas. Hermana
Nielsen and I also woke up a little early and we went on a 45 min run!!! It
felt so good!!
| Emily with what Ruth calls her freaky doll. Em always loved dolls so she bought this one to go on her bed |
Oh good news I’M STAYING
IN AYACUCHO!!!!!! I’m with Hermana Nielsen and we are going to work hard this
transfer!
I read this talk by Elder
Bednar about studying the scriptures. He used the analogy of the iron rod there
are 3 types those who cling, those who continually hold on and those who just
get lost. The rod is the word of God, leading us to the fountains of water. The
most sought after commodity is water. Our bodies are like 70 percent water. Without
water after 2 or 3 days we would die. Compare that to spiritual water. If we don’t
have spiritual water every day and we don’t feast upon the words of Christ we
would [spiritually] die. I Love the scriptures and I am so grateful for them.
I love the Savior and
His atonement. I love the mission. I know that revelation is real and the Holy
Ghost guides our lives and that if we knock we will receive.
Moroni 10:32 Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in
him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny
yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind
and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be
perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye
can in nowise deny the power of God.
The Talk is called A
Reservoir of Living Water by Elder Bednar
Love you!
Love
Love
Hermana Bott
No comments:
Post a Comment