This week was great! We
went to this really pretty place last week! We had 2 intercambios (where they exchange
companions).. I have to admit I LOVE the sisters in our zone!
This week during one of
our intercambios we went to this lady’s house named Liz. We were teaching her
husband but el se fue a su trabajo (he went to his work?).... ahh Satan... Her
mom was a member but died 2 years ago. When we went back we were teaching the
plan of salvation and when we asked her if she read she said yes! And then she
said as I was reading something was speaking to me. The only problem is she’s
not married... so we’ll be working on that...
For service this week we
picked up plastic for the stake president’s counselor. It was super fun! It was
a workout! We were up in Belen and it’s pure hills...hills like number 10 on
the treadmilll.... not kidding... it was great we were sore the next day! haha
Presidente and his
family are coming tomorrow for a zone conference for Christmas. We will be
singing and performing for 20 minutes, then we will have some fun and watch a
movie with him.
This past week the zone
leaders did the coolest thing. They did the pushup example of the Atonement.
They had 12 elders and sisters up front and everyone was asked if they wanted a
treat and if they said yes they got it but if they said no it went into the
trash but Elder Richardson had to do pushups no matter what! Elder Rios Lazo
made him do sooo many.... we were all almost in tears by the end. It looked so
painful, but it was so powerful... Christ paid it all for us. He paid ALL.
Our sadness, weaknesses, sins... all. I’m grateful for His Sacrifice!
I read this morning in D
& C 138 1 to 11. President Smith really pondered what he read! He pondered
and pondered. How often do we just take a sec and just think and ponder... especially
about the Atoning sacrifice Christ gave to us. I also read in Luke today and I
loved reading about Christ’s birth and life. I loved Romans 5:1-6 as well. He
died so that we might live. We are not perfect... never will be in this life.
But through Him we can have hope that we can be perfect one day! I love this
gospel and I love Christ. I’m so grateful that He lived and showed us the way
to live and follow God’s plan. He did the Fathers will. He is the GIFT! Give
the gift this Christmas and share the gospel or maybe even just smile at
someone who looks like they need a smile!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I’m excited to talk to
you all on Thursday!!!
Love
Hermana Bott
Miracle
of the week- Liz read. We
took the bus a lot! We saved a TON of money! We stopped, dropped and prayed A
LOT this week.... in the middle of the Street!
| Congratulations Becca and Tayler. This is the first of her close friends to get married |
No comments:
Post a Comment