This
week has been great!! Kety and Alex were baptized!!!! And it was a full
house!!! It was amazing to see all of the people there to support. The zls (I
think this means Elder’s, but not sure) had a couple baptized as well so it was
so fun to have 2 couples baptized! They were so happy!!! Also, we got
missionary opportunities because a lot of their family attended! Alex’s mom was
crying by the end. We met with her and she said what a difference she has seen
in his life since he has accepted the gospel. Oh music to our ears. I know this
is the true gospel of Jesus Christ. The fruits of the gospel are good! I love 2
nefi 25 26. We rejoice in Christ we preach of Christ so our children can find
remission from their sins…The atonement is amazing. I love Alma 34 14 16 in
verse 16 it talks about Christs brazos de seguridad which means arms of safety.
If we read the scriptures, pray, and go to church we can be happy! If you want
to change your thoughts, your actions, your life for the better follow Christ.
Read the Scriptures, especially the Book of Mormon and the New Testament (from
preach my gospel) in Alma 31:5 it says that the scriptures and word of God is
more powerful than a sword. Imagine if we all read a little more and a little
deeper. The world would be changed for good! I truly believe that one person
who follows Christ can change the world through their example of virtuous
thoughts and actions.
![]() |
| How's this one? Thought I would add this in as a visual |
Oh funny story, we were in Cerro Azul in a lesson and it
was a less active lady who was watching 6 kids. 3 were hers 3 were her sisters.
It was crazy one of many of the funny things that happened was 3 boys took a
shower and walked in naked. Then 2 others were naked and took baby powder and
threw it all over. haha it was hilarious I felt like I was living daddy day
care! hahahahahaha. The best. I have a testimony that the gospel gives us hope.
The love of God can fill our hearts and take out any bad. You are better than
you think you are. Trust in Him
Proverbs
3:5-6. Trust in
the Lord with all thine bheart; and
lean not unto thinecown dunderstanding.
6 In
all thy ways aacknowledge him,
and he shall bdirect thycpaths.
He wants to help. Just be good. I love you all
thanks for your support! Peru Lima South is the best mission in the
world!!!!!!!!!
| Happy Cinco de Mayo Ruth! I know it is your favorite day! Love you! |

No comments:
Post a Comment