This week went by so fast! It
was great! last week we went to this park-zoo
| Thanks to Hna Nielsen for sharing the pics! Hna Bott (far right) is looking very tan |
Oh Tuesday we had interviews
with pres. Douglas and they were the best! He is seriously so inspired and such
a good mission president. Hna Merren and I learned a lot from him. On Thursday
we had service and it was the weirdest funniest thing ever. We went with our
district leader and his companion and some members from their ward to an old
mans house in Imperial. The ride on the cambi (bus maybe not for sure couldn’t
find it in Google translate) was BEAUTIFUL it was through chacras (farms), it
was gorgeous!! So green! Heavenly Father has truly given us a magnificent
world!! Anyway, we get to the house and he reminded me of gpa Bott it was
awesome he was a hard worker and was about the size of him too! He asked us to
start tearing down this wall of bricks. Let me tell you standards of living and
building are VERY different from the USA oh man that wall came apart super fast
and lots of them crumbled apart haha!! So we have part of the wall gone when
his neighbor comes out and he was like in Spanish, you can’t be doing this this
isn’t your property and so on and so after a few phone calls and yelling we
were done with the wall. But the wall was the old mans it needed to be moved
forward because it wasn’t on his property haha. He gave us pepsi, grapes, and
bananas!! I took pics so in a few months when I send this card you can see
them! haha! Last weeks pic problem was interesting! ha-ha don’t worry be happy,
right!
On Friday, hna Zerate came
from Chinca, she is a sis leader there and she came with hna Merren and I for Friday
and sat morning. It was really awesome she is so kind and happy, I love her! I
hope I can become like her! Anyway, Friday was the hardest day of the mission
so far! hna Merren had a rough day too, we were both pretty tense and stressed
but we didn’t say anything about it until after ha-ha it was funny! But I prayed
and prayed and prayed and prayed. And then after the tribulations on Friday,
hna Zerate gave us advice when she was evaluating us! She is awesome! We all
have different purposes and things we need to learn on the mission! She is
awesome and sat and Sunday was the best days ever! We had 5 investigators at
church and Keti came! Miracle! And I made it through gospel principles! ha-ha
that was an adventure I don’t know if they understood me but the zone leaders
were there to help me out with reading and stuff but i taught it and smiled! Smiling
is so important! that’s usually what I do so I hopefully look like I know what
I am doing! ha-ha its fun!
And sat. hna Jessica M left
a cute gift for hna Merren and I at our apartment and guess what it was!!!!!!
for hna Merren a silver medallion from YW. For me a GOLD I repeat, GOLD,
medallion! She knows us so good! I love her! She is truly amazing. One thing I
am learning here is how important people are and how special and amazing every
person is. People are so different but sooo amazing. I love the members here.
Hna Jessica is seriously one of my best friends. She is the best at advice
too!!! I love her! (Before Emily left on her mission she was working on finishing her Gold YW medallion. She already had the silver but really wanted to earn both)
oh on sat we did a surprise
service for the Rui family and we helped to clean their restraurant which is
in Mercado, which you take the water to this water thing to dump and fill, I felt
very native it was awesome! Then, we shelled peas, cut potatoes,and murycuya its a
fruit and I didn’t spell that. Anyway, I love the mission. it’s hard but it’s
so worth it!
| maracuja fruit |
Miracle of the week´' familia Macha takes good
care of us!!!!!! Also, I love the scriptures,
2 nephi 25:26 And we atalk of
Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we bprophesy of
Christ, and we write according to our prophecies, that our cchildren may
know to what source they may look for a dremission of
their sins.
and Ether 12:27. And if men come unto me I will show unto them
theiraweakness. I bgive unto
men weakness that they may be humble; and my cgrace is
sufficient for all men that dhumble themselves
before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then
will I make eweak things
become strong unto them.
It’s awesome!!!I love all of you!
Hermana Bott
No comments:
Post a Comment