background

Monday, April 7, 2014

General Conference is the Best! Especially in English!

So Sad! I bought an adapter and it may have erased my SD card:( Sending it home to you mom to see if you can get the pics off it. Hopefully pics coming in a couple of weeks if the SD card can be saved!

Hola!

This is shorter because I am going to try to send pictures yay!!!!!!!  This week was so awesome! General conference is the best!! All four sessions in English! What a blessing!! 

Okay, so for p-day we played volley ball at the church it was awesome! We had a zone meeting and it was really good. After we went to Angelo’s, which is a restaurant that we always go to after we meet as a district or zone. It is yummy they have this yummy garbanzo plate so yummy it tastes like the one from olive garden. (any guesses I haven't ever had a dish at Olive Garden with garbanzo beans?)

Oh, Mae was rescued this week!!!!!! Yay!!!! She’s 22 and awesome! Her testimony is so strong. We also met with K y A and they read their commitment! They understood the plan of salvation and the law of chastity. They felt guilty! It was good because they recognized that it wasn’t good. Now we are still working on getting their papers for marriage fixed. So we want to get them married and baptized this month! Also, one day, we started in los Vinas and its dunes with houses, it’s very poor but its awesome!! We walked for like an hour straight trying to find a house and never found it and then no one was home haha.  We got some exercise which we always enjoy!

OH miracle of the week!! Fro B-bin went to priesthood meeting and to the afternoon session of conference! Yay!! He is the dad in a less active family that we are working to save and he is stubborn but he is cracking! He smiles more and he´s coming to church! It’s the best.

Funny thing this week we were talking to these 2 ladies and I looked at the one and asked oh is that your mom, she replies, no my sister. Oh so awkward, I felt bad! Lesson learned: always ask if they are friends or sisters first! hahahaha, good times. Janni M gave me the cutest gloves from Cusco for winter. She is so sweet. The members take such good care of us. We had sooo much fruit from the chacras (farms) given to us it was so awesome!!! It’s so yummy. The apples and grapes are amazing. We had a pomegranate given to us but I haven’t eaten it yet so I’ll tell you how it is next week!

The Lord is truly involved in our daily lives and he blesses all of us. I loved what Pres Uchtdorf said to make gratitude a lifestyle, no matter your circumstances. I love this gospel and the joy it brings me! Love you all have a great week!

Love,
Hermana Bott
PS Thanks to all of you who wrote me letters. It makes my day. Keep them coming:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment