Buenos dias!!
So this week was super
great! I went to Concilio (council) on Monday after we emailed, with Hermana
Bailey!! Yes that is right... the one and only Hermana Bailey… Oh it was so
good. Over 24 hours with her! We stayed the night with 2 Hermana’s in San Juan
and when we got there we couldn’t find them and the assistants wouldn’t answer
their phones so we were all alone on the street at like 9 at night. Haha it was
funny.... She really is THE BEST. She is soooo talented in everything she
does and she gives the best advice. She always serves others first.
| Fill the world with the Light of Christ |
Ok concilio was super
good. We talked about view point and integrity and faith. I’ll say more later
about it but then in our area we had a SUPER good week. Heavenly Father is
really blessing us, a lot. Ismena is doing so good. I love seeing the gospel
change people. She is happier and so is her son Jefer. Seriously when we met
him he wouldn’t even talk to us and then after sacrament meeting he would
seriously cry so hard because he didn’t want to be there but now he talks to
all the primary kids he went to the activities and now he asks where his
classes are... it’s amazing. We went to a baptism with her this past week and
she said how much she loves feeling the spirit and she can feel it changing
her. I love her tons.
| Sharing the gospel brings JOY |
Then, we had interviews
with president. It was the best. He is so inspired! The Atonement is so
amazing!! I read Mosiah 2-5 this past week and all I can say is that King
Benjamin was a SERVER! He thought of others before he thought about himself. He
knew how to apply the Atoning Blood of Christ. Let the Atonement work through
you! Let it change you. Study it and apply it.
Mom will you attach two
music videos? The first is say love by Hilary Weeks and the other is come take
your place.
So here’s my miracle of
the week but it happened almost a year ago. I had been in the field about 1
week and Hermana Merren and I were up in Las Viñas and it is just a bunch of
sand dunes with huts. I’ll be honest I was in SHOCK of the culture and
everything and I just was wondering what I was doing there. But as I was
complaining in my head, out of nowhere life’s a climb by Miley Cyrus came on.
It hit me to the core of my heart. Life is a climb but the view is amazing. And
we are still climbing always. But, Christ is here to help us. I love the
mission. I love life. Have a happy week!
Love
Hermana Bott
mom will you attach the
lyrics to lifes a climb... i was going to put them but I don't remember all of them... haha
I can almost see it.
that dream I'm dreaming, but
there's a voice inside of my head, tellin'
you'll never reach it
every step I'm takin'
every move I make
feels lost in no direction,
my faith is shakin'
but I gotta keep tryin'
gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
it's a climb
The struggles I'm facing
the changes I'm taking
sometimes they knock me down, but
no I'm not breaking
I may not know where, but
these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most
I've just gotta keep goin', and
I gotta be strong
just keep pushing on, but
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
it's a climb
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
it's a climb
Keep on movin'
keep climbin'
keep faith baby
It's all about, it's all about
the climb
keep the faith, keep your faith, woah
that dream I'm dreaming, but
there's a voice inside of my head, tellin'
you'll never reach it
every step I'm takin'
every move I make
feels lost in no direction,
my faith is shakin'
but I gotta keep tryin'
gotta keep my head held high
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
it's a climb
The struggles I'm facing
the changes I'm taking
sometimes they knock me down, but
no I'm not breaking
I may not know where, but
these are the moments that
I'm gonna remember most
I've just gotta keep goin', and
I gotta be strong
just keep pushing on, but
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
it's a climb
There's always gonna be another mountain
I'm always gonna wanna make it move
always gonna be an uphill battle
sometimes I'm gonna have to lose
ain't about how fast I get there
ain't about what's waitin' on the other side
it's a climb
Keep on movin'
keep climbin'
keep faith baby
It's all about, it's all about
the climb
keep the faith, keep your faith, woah
No comments:
Post a Comment