background

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Faith to be made WHOLE


WOW! It’s already March!!! I can’t believe it!!! Ok this week was super good!!!!!!! Ismena our investigator is doing great! She was in Lima on Friday and Saturday and didn’t know if she would be able to come to church but then Saturday she called us and was like hermana please pray for me and Jefer, her son. Pray for a miracle. Well, we did and so did she and guess what... she came with Jefer! The ward is doing really good at being good friends to them!!!

So, I was in Nasca with intercambios (exchanges) with Hermana Wilkins from Utah. It was super good. Nasca wasn’t as hot as I thought it would be but really I have never seen as much sand in my whoooooole life. I’ll send some pictures. It is soooo pretty there. I love working with the sisters. 

Today, I’m going to Lima with Hermana Bailey for concilio (council). I’m super excited! We will be learning how to teach more in the Lords way and how to study for the investigators better. 
Grandpa Bott has his 92nd birthday! 
 
Jake's 7th birthday while she is away

So, yesterday during the sacrament I was thinking... deeply... I was thinking that I really don’t do anything here. Like, really. Like poor pity me.... Then I realized that I really don’t do anything at all. God does it all. Wow, brilliant! I’m just an instrument in His hands. I can be obedient and diligent to help His work move on.

Alma 26:12 Yea, I know that I am nothing ; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things ; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever
 
Frine, from Ayacucho has her baby. Hna Nielsen gets to see Andres
This morning I was reading in Enos 1 verse 8 and I loved how it said made whole. So I looked at the foot note and it took me to Mathew 9 verse 22. I loved what it said. Christ truly heals us. In the footnotes down below in Mathew 9:22  it says that whole means free from disease.


Whether it is physical, mental, emotional, whatever it is, Christ helps us to be perfect in Him. Perfect in Him means complete, that’s what someone said in women’s conference. We can become perfect in Him.

Moroni 10:32... Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

As humans a lot of the time we like to be perfect but it’s not possible. Mistakes are good and normal. It’s how we grow and learn. There is no comfort in the growth zone and there is no growth in the comfort zone. Christ loves us and suffered for all types of suffering that we have here on earth Alma 7:10-12. But, His doctrine gives us a lot of hope for the future 2 nephi 31:20.
 
Service when you don't even know it! Leaving the rainboots in Ayacucho for the Hermana's walking in the mud there
Love you all lots! Be WHOLE this week!  And serve someone else! It’s the best to see their reaction!
 
Eating Tacos made by one of the Hermana's from Mexico SUPER YUMMY!!!
Love,

Hermana Bott

No comments:

Post a Comment