Hey Family and friends!
This week was great we
found 2 families which was a miracle! We had 10 new investigators this week
which is great! The mom can’t read and doesn’t understand who God is so we have
had to definitely teach more simply. But one thing we learned is that if she
can feel the spirit she will feel the truth of our message. It poured
yesterday. I love it... I love Ayacucho a lot!
So, to change it up I’m putting 10 things I love about the mission!!
So, to change it up I’m putting 10 things I love about the mission!!
1 Pres and Sis Douglas
| 1st day in Peru, Lima South Mission |
2 2 The mountains and the
heat here!!
3 Personal study- the
doctrine is so good
4 Preach my gospel
5 Learning about sacrifice
6 Meeting a million people
7 Mud!
8 Dirt roads
| Ayacucho dirt roads |
9 Rainbow
10 Companions
| Hna Bott and Hna Nielsen |
11 Learning of the
Atonement
12 Mamitas
13 Hermana Bailey
| 1st companion in CCM (MTC-Peru) Hermana Bott and Bailey |
14 Hermana Bond
| Hermana Bond and Bott |
15 Hermana Rush
| Hermana Rush and Hermana Bott, Look at how clean those shoes are. They are still in the CCM here. Fresh Gringas! The shoes are well worn now |
Well I could keep going
but I would have like 1,000,000..... I LOVE my mission. I LOVE PERÚ! I LOVE
PERÚVIANS!!!!! I LOVE the Gospel!!
In Enos he goes to the forest
and mountains to talk with God. We find God in the wilderness. When we feel
lost and alone He shows us His miracles and love. His timing is real. I love
the Gospel! Thanks for everything! Happy Thanksgiving!!!!
| A little blurry but this is our family with Hermana Jameson who just left Hermana Bott. She spoke so lovingly of the Perúvian people she served. |
Enos 1:3 Behold, I went to hunt beasts in the forests; and the words which I had often heard my father speak concerning eternal life,
and the joy of the saints, sunk deep into my heart.
1 Nephi 4:6-7
And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do.
And I was led by the Spirit, not knowing beforehand the things which I should do.
7Nevertheless I went
forth, and as I came near unto the house of Laban I beheld a man, and he had
fallen to the earth before me, for he was drunken with wine.
2 Nefi 32:3 Angels speak by the power of the Holy Ghost;
wherefore, they speak the words of Christ. Wherefore, I said unto you, feast
upon the words of Christ; for behold, the words of Christ will tell you all
things what ye should do.
Love,
Hermana Bott
Miracle of the week! we found 2
families!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment