background

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Se fue a Ayacucho! I'm in AYACUCHO. The Mountains.

Hello!

Well, this week was great! Hermana Zambrano and I took a total of 4 people to the temple to do baptisms for their ancestors. It was so great. The Spirit is so strong their. I love the Temple.
?, Hna Zambrano and Hna Bott, Hna Merren

Well, I thought i was going to have another transfer in Chorrillos but I got transferred to Ayacucho.... wow... I love it. And I have a greenga companion from Salt Lake. She is AWESOME!!! I love her. 
Hna Bott and Hna Jameson, She says they have the nicest home in the mission next to the Presidents

She finishes her mission this transfer. The other crazy thing is that we are starting family history here in Ayacucho. We have  a little bit different job here. We will still be teaching and finding but we are also establishing family history. we are excited to get it started!! Satan will work hard but Heavenly Father always provides a way to accomplish His work!! 
Ayacucho, mountainous and she said A little bit like Utah but with lots of bugs eeeew! (her words)

Ayacucho, chosen as one of the top 10 places and must sees in Perú

We will be watching conference this week! I'm super excited. It was weird not to have church on Sunday (Something about elections so they couldn't have any gatherings). Any way, I love conference and I'm excited to see how it goes.
from Cañete eating yummy food?
think we better send her a new sweater. She seems to really like this one. Must match everything:) Or this pics are all on the same day.

Well, Ayacucho is pretty but it's opposite weather from Lima so its getting colder here... hahaha.... how funny.. We left yesterday on a bus at 8:30 and we got here at 8 in the morning. But, im excited to be here. The Lord's work is hastening!!! I love you all!!!!!!!!

Miracle of the Week We went to the temple with two menos activos (less actives) and Hermana Jameson is my comp!!

Love Hermana Bott

No comments:

Post a Comment