| In the Family History Office |
So, I read Sister Burton's talk today from womens conference. It was really eye opening. As we are diligent with our testimonies and consistent in going to the temple we will be able to recieve the inteneded blessings. One thing that Sister Oscarson said is that when there is a lot required there will be more blessings given. It is so true, just like what President Uchtdorf said, a lot of the time we block the spiritual blessings, but as we are diligent and consistent and worthy to enter the temple we will recieve more blessings.
| Emily, Hna Jameson from UTAH!!!:) the boys in the zone |
One question. How is your home? How is your room? Is it a place that the spirit can dwell? In the bible dictionary it says that next to the temple the home is the next sacred place. How often are there many distractions. This question got me thinking about my own life and my own distractions. In Alma 49:6-8 it says that the Nephites were prepared. Doing the little things will add drop by drop until we have a burning testimony of the gospel. If you don't yet, do what Elder Holland said and just hold onto the belief until you can know.
| Hna Jameson and Hna Bott Selfie |
There is a lady here that is less active and she has a similar story to Stephanie Nielsen from the Nie Nie dialogues. She was burned super bad three months ago and is healing. Minus that she lives in Peru and it's not sanitary. I feel super blessed to have her example of determination and love for her family and kids. I love the gospel! Sorry it's short, not much happened this week. But I love you! Here are pics too!!!
Love,
Hermana Bott
Yes, things really arent important! I willl be well taken care of here so dont worry!!
No comments:
Post a Comment