background

Monday, September 22, 2014

It's a good day, to have a good day!!!

Hola From Peru!!

It's a good day, to have a good day!
(Song by Hilary Weeks)

Well, tomorrow is the official first day of Spring here! To say that I'm excited would be an understatement!! But, its still cold so we have a little while left of the cold. But then comes the SUN. 
A picture of Chorrillos

So, we are going to the Temple on Friday!!! I'm so happy. We only have half of pday today and then the rest on Friday. Im SUUUUPER excited. I love the Temple.
Bowling with Hna Zambrano
Hopefully she played better than Ruth and I did a couple weeks ago:)

This past Thursday we went to the temple with Elizabeth. A MAR (translates to a sea) less active rescued. She is super cute!! She baptized 5 family members that are passed on and did 26 baptisms total!!! WoW! I never did that many in Utah! I kept wondering if she was getting enough air because she was getting baptized so fast!!! But, she survived!!! I felt the spirit there, it was so beautiful. I had forgotten how clean and pure the temple is. We walked literally out of the world for an hour and walked into Heaven. I love the temple.
dinner in Perú

This week we have 2 baptisms!! Alexia and Estefano!! They are brother and sister! They are the children of Giovana and Miguel! (Giovana is the equivelent of an American Idol singer in Perú)

I love this family sooooo much. They are awesome!! They are reading the book of mormon personally and como familia (as a family). They are going to church and are praying. To see their progress has been amazing!!!!!!!!!! Miguel the dad, is excited to prepare to recieve the priesthood so he can baptize their youngest son in April. We are working on their papers to get married I know that when they live the law of chastity their home will have more peace and comfort. I love them. They are like 4 Nephi.

 4 Nephi 10 to 17. 

 10 And now, behold, it came to pass that the people of Nephi did wax strong, and did multiply exceedingly fast, and became an exceedingly afair and delightsome people.
 11 And they were married, and given in marriage, and were blessed according to the multitude of the apromises which the Lord had made unto them.
 12 And they did not walk any more after the aperformances and bordinances of the claw of Moses; but they did walk after the commandments which they had received from their Lord and their God, continuing in dfasting and prayer, and in meeting together oft both to pray and to hear the word of the Lord.
 13 And it came to pass that there was no contention among all the people, in all the land; but there were mighty miracles wrought among the disciples of Jesus.
 14 And it came to pass that the seventy and first year passed away, and also the seventy and second year, yea, and in fine, till the seventy and ninth year had passed away; yea, even an hundred years had passed away, and theadisciples of Jesus, whom he had chosen, had all gone to the bparadise of God, save it were the cthree who should tarry; and there were other ddisciples eordained in their stead; and also many of that fgeneration had passed away.
 15 And it came to pass that there was no acontention in the land, because of the blove of God which did dwell in the hearts of the people.
 16 And there were no aenvyings, nor bstrifes, nor ctumults, nor whoredoms, nor lyings, nor murders, nor any manner of dlasciviousness; and surely there could not be a ehappier people among all the people who had been created by the hand of God.
 17 There were no robbers, nor murderers, neither were there Lamanites, nor any manner of -ites; but they were in aone, the children of Christ, and heirs to the kingdom of God.
She is excited!

Miracle of the week: We went to the Temple. We are going to the temple on Friday and Aaron Navarro, he is 18, he is a menos activo rescatado got his Patriarchal Blessing, was called to be a ward missionary, and opened his carpeta (portal to qppy to be a missionary)thing online to leave on a mission. Wow. there is a lot to be grateful for!!!

Be strong and of a Good Courage!!!! Remember who you are and where you came from!!

Love,
Hermana Bott

No comments:

Post a Comment