![]() |
| here is the pic I found online when I Googled pasas borrachas |
On Friday, Hermana Galo ate one and she asked "Can I see the package?" I handed it to her hahahaha she burst our laughing..... they had liquor in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!* I about died. Then I burst out laughing. I then learned that borracha in spanish means drunk man. We had a good laugh... hahaha oh greenga in Perú. Tts hilarious sometimes.
| Hermana Merren and Hermana Bott eating at a restaurant it looks like |
This week was great!!! Hermana Galo and I are working great together. It's so sad that cambios (transfers) are this Saturday. I'm sad she will be leaving.... REALLY sad.
| Hermana Merren and Hermana Bott teaching from the Book of Mormon, Another Testament of Jesus Christ |
But it is up to the Lord who is my next comp. However, the capillla (chapel) was full yesterday!! 181 it is about 60 more than the beginning of the cambio (transfer)!! We had 5 investigator in the capilla (chapel)!! They were able to begin the process of repentence. Yesterday Leonardo, the son of Angela and Luis gave a talk in sacrament meeting. It was so cute. he spoke about testimony. He is an angel. He asked the bishop if he could give a talk. how cute!!! So I'm going to end with
| Is this nachos maybe? |
10 things I love about my mission and Perú
1 Seeing and witnessing change (repentence)
2 Being in Perú}
3 Learning spanish
4 Meeting so many of Heavenly Fathers Children
5 The weather winter is a lot better here than in Utah
6 Reading the scriptures
7 Learning how the work of salvation operates
8 Seeing the work of Salvation hasten right before me
9 Learning from Pres. and Hermana Douglas
10 The mandarinas here in Perú are delicious!!!!!!
| Hermana Bott and Hermana Merren on a P-day enjoying the beach |
Miracle of the week Hermana Galo and I had a few good laughs and we made it to church with our investigators. We fasted on Monday for more investigators with bautismo fechas (baptism dates) and to find families and BOTH happened this week. The Lord's work is amazing!!
love you all
Hermana Bott
| Still normal |
*members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints believe in the Word of Wisdom. As part of this they do not drink or eat alcohol (liquor).
Young men and women who serve as missionaries for our church are in companionships that change every 6-12 weeks or so, this is called transfers. The pair teaches investigators of our religion about the restored gospel of Jesus Christ.
Sacrament is a spiritual meeting held on Sunday's at our ward buildings. They are open for all to come to.

No comments:
Post a Comment