This week was great. I love Hermana Galo. She is so great and always so happy and always looking out for others. I love that she loves the work of salvation. We work a lot with less actives and recent converts here. They are all so great. We are teaching two part member families right now the moms are members but the dads need to be baptized. Both of them have the desire to be baptized but they both need to be married first.
convivientes(cohabitants)....... ayayay. Anyway, they are so cute. one is a family with hardly anything, but they want to invite the gospel into their lives. They have been reading the book of Mormon as a couple every morning.... yes, music to our ears. They have a little son that is 10 years old.
The other family has a little boy as well who is 8. They had a daughter die when she was 2 months old 2 years ago. The mom has fear of getting married and then getting divorced because everyone she knows that have gotten married have not had successful marriages. But we had a powerful lesson with her on Wednesday and they want the gospel because they can be with their daughter again. It was so touching. I seriously love these families. pray for them that the process for marriage and baptism will be smooth smiley face, since I don't know how to do them on this computer... hahaha...(I actually fix all her punctuation and spelling errors, but I thought this was so cute so I left it in. Mary:)
There is a member her name is Prissy she is a single mom with 3 kids. She is great she always helps us and accompanies us for lessons. She is amaMissly is so cute she is 14 and we are doing fam history with them right and then she has 2 little sons that are 8 and 3. she is amazing and a testimony to me of perseverance.DOCTRINAS AND CONVENANTS 122: 7And if thou shouldst be cast into the pit, or into the hands of murderers, and the sentence of death passed upon thee; if thou be cast into the deep; if the billowing surge conspire against thee; if fierce winds become thine enemy; if the heavens gather blackness, and all the elements combine to hedge up the way; and above all, if the very jaws of hell shall gape open the mouth wide after thee, know thou, my son, that all these things shall give thee experience, and shall be for thy good
es lo maximo (it is the maximum). I say that a lot here... hahaha. We also have a young adult, Rut, yes Ruth just for you. She is leaving for Columbia in Nov. for her mission she is 20. She is so cute. I love her!!!!
have a great week!!!!!!!!!
miracle of the week. I love big cities really I love them.... I love being on the buses and have opportunities to talk to people about the gospel. one of my favorite parts of missionary work!
No comments:
Post a Comment