This
week has been so good! I love my new companion! She is so funny!!!!!!! I love
her! She loves helping me with my Spanish and then I help her with her English,
it’s the best. Anyway, we are going to work miracles here in Cañete!!!
| Love the puppy |
Ya!!! Ok
so on Monday and Tuesday I was in Lima, it was awesome, Chorrillos is awesome!
but expensive! Reminds me of how much I have fallen in love with Cañete. Seriously.
I love it!! We had a great noche de hogar (family home evening) with Kety and Alex
this week.
| Kety and Hna Bott |
They are teaching Mariel how to pray!! And they both talked about
how their lives have changed because of the gospel. They were so excited to get
their scriptures! We bought scripture cases for them and it was so cute! All
thanks to Jessica!! She really is the best! They were so excited and this
sunday they had them!! Kety also talked about standing up for the gospel
because her mom doesn’t like the church and she shares it with everyone. She is
an amazing example to me. Oh, Dina, Alex’s mom told us she doesn’t want to be
baptized!!! Oh what a heart wrencher! But we are going to work with her and I
think she will be baptized.
| you notice she is never touching the animals. Love from afar. That is a guinea pig, eaten like chicken there |
| Baptism day! |
| Em's apartment Bright and colorful! It would keep anyone happy! |
Remember Maria. She is from Cerro Azul. Her bro is
a bishop in Lima. She is amazing. She is an investigator with a baptismal date
for the end of June. She was 30 min. early to sacrament meeting!!! And she had
to travel 30 min from Cerro Azul!! That is true dedication to me. She is an
example to me. I love the quote from president Monson it says LOVE is the
essence of the Gospel and Jesus Christ is our exemplar! I love that! it’s a
good reminder to me! LOVE! it’s the little interactions we have with everyone,
those little conversations, every action of kindness counts no matter how
small. People just want to be loved! People are lonely. Anyway, I know this
gospel is true and if we follow the commandments we are happy!!!
| Love everyone! |
Love you all! Have a
great week! We are going to parque zonal for pday again!! it’s the best!!
Love,
Hermana Bott
No comments:
Post a Comment