background

Saturday, June 28, 2014

FAITH!!! I must really need to learn faith this transfer, hahaha smiley face!

HOLA!!! Hi all!!! This week was great! We found a cute girl named Graci!!! She is chosen, I believe! I love her. She has a little baby named Avery and we are working with her this week. Sad news, Maria is still coming along. She comes to church every week, early might I add. She is so golden. I love her with all my heart. I love her seriously she is like my little grandma her in Cañete. Hermana Jessica made us these cute holder things for our daily planners. They are the cutest things ever and so much more cute and practical than decorating!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Hna Merren, Hna Jessica, and Hna Bott

This week we went to Lima 3 times. Crazy. I know. Wednesday for the sisters meeting and then Thursday and Friday for the doctor for hermana Arroyo. She had gastricitis. I’m not exactly sure what it is. hahahaha. She has a hard time with her stomach and liver though. So maybe you can figure out what the word is and tell me haha. Language barriers sometimes. hahahahahah they are hilarious. You just have to smile. Oh the sister’s conference was AMAZING seriously. Oh and we ate barbeque chicken sandwhichs ohhhh so yummyyyyyyyy. I love any sandwiches from the US. Oh so yummmy. Ok moving on. Hermana Merrren’s mission changed! Ya crazy! She is now going to be serving in Columbia with 4 other missionaries from our mission because they didn’t have their papers for Perú! Crazy!!! I’m going to miss her like crazy. I have to admit it was really hard to find this out. Because it will be a lot harder to communicate. But I know she has people to teach and touch in Columbia.
the hermana's on their way to Lima in SLC airport

OK, anyway, sisters meeting was amazing! I saw hermana’s Bond, Bailey, and Rush!!! Talk about the best day ever!! We were all reunited.
5th head from the left on the top

 Hermana Douglas gave an amazing talk about faith. President talked about the priesthood. It was really interesting I learned a lot! Going back to faith, hermana Douglas talked about us needing to realize our potential and to know that we are daughters of a loving Heavenly Father. She talked about Nelson Mandela after spending a lot of years in prison he chose to forgive and because of this forgiveness and his faith he changed his nation. She said, there is more to you than you are NOW. Put the baggage down and move forward. We need to reach our potential. START TODAY!!! Scriptures she shared
Mathew 11: 28 Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
which is one of my favorites and
Mathew 7: 7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
These have action words come knock ask and seek. We have to go to Him and use the Atonement. I know this is the Gospel of Jesus Christ and that He lives. I know that I am a daughter of a loving Heavenly Father and so are YOU. You are amazing and you can do hard things. My sister, Ruth sent me a quote, that says Live by FAITH and not by fear.
2 tim 1: 7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and oflove, and of a sound mind.
No fear of a jack hammer, or of building a house!?!

Surprise, not fear!


 is one of my favorite scriptures as well. I promise through Jesus Christ and His Atonement and the Holy Ghost you can move the next unsurmountable hurdle )Elder Christopherson said something like that) I love this gospel and I have confidence in YOU. Thank you all for your support! Perú Lima South is the best mission, for me! Every mission I believe, is the best for every missionary. Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Live in an attitude of Gratitude always in good times and bad. it’s just the intelligent thing to do. I love you all!!!!

Hermana Bott


No comments:

Post a Comment