 |
| Hna Merren and Hna Bott |
 |
| Hmm, wonder if this is the kind of car they drive in Cañete |
 |
| Love changes the world, Em will miss Hna Merren |
This week was great!! We
had transfers and it was so good! Change is necessary for progression even if
it is hard sometimes. I will miss Hna Merren but my new comp is so amazing se
llama Hna Arroyo from Cordoba Argentin!!!!!!!!!!! yaya!!!!! Any way this week
was amazing we had some great citas (lessons). This week Dina came to church! She
is progressing very well and her baptism is coming up in a few weeks. Also
Jordi, is Froilan’s friend and he has come to church a lot he just needs the
lessons. He wants to be baptized so we gave him a fecha this week for June 14
and he accepted! It was so amazing to hear this. The gospel is true. Oh it is
so true. Today I am in Lima because I have a meeting tomorrow in the office
with some other missionaries and so today Hna Arroyo and me are with Hermana Santiago.
She knows hna Bailey!!! She is from Mexico City let me tell you she is
hilarious! She is so awesome her english is perfect!! Seriously we get a long
great. She has 6 months in the mission. She is 23 and has an amazing story. I
love her. A quote she shared with me is faith replaces fear from elder Anderson
last year in the April conference. Its true! Faith is so fundamental and is
required but it requires action. So I’m in Chorrillos today and Torre Azul
tomorrow, both parts of Lima. They are beautiful. Very different from Cañete
but I love both places, both are so beautiful!! I love Cañete and am excited to
return tomorrow! I love another quote, there is no bad days, there is just
growing days. I love all of you so much! Have a great week! Invite a friend to
hear the gospel! Or even a stranger! Have a great week! Oh Alex received the
priesthood this week and is now 2 counselor for the young men’s!!!! Oh so
amazing!!!!!! They are strong!!! I also finished my training this week! Crazy
anyway bye!!
No comments:
Post a Comment