HI family!
| Look at all the greenga's in Lima! |
This isn’t going to very
long today. But this week was great! We had intercambios and Hermana Gardner
came with me to Canevaro! It was a great intercambio! We found new. Our
investigators had read and we made lots of plans for church, which they all
came yesterday too! It was definitely the enabling power of the Atonement! I
love Hermana Gardner, she’s from Utah and we worked hard! We found some new
investigators this week and one of them, Ariela and her son Gabriel are
awesome. We were in our first lesson and we had just left the commitments and
she looked at us and said, well, why is there so many churches if there’s only
one God? So then we explained we were going to leave her something to read so
she could learn then we invited her to church and she came yesterday! They are
progressing really good!
So just some things Hermana
Bond and I have noticed this past week. There are like a lot of things when we
started the mission we didn’t think would last very long like my face wash that
usually lasts about 3 months and then some of her makeup etc. Anyway, my face
wash is still almost half way full... and yes I wash my face every day. Really
it is a miracle that I still have some. God truly blesses his missionaries,
temporally and spiritually.
D&C 88:119 Organize yourselves; prepare every needful thing; and
establish a house , even a house of prayer, a house of fasting, a house of
faith, a house of learning, a house of glory, a house of order, a house of God;
D&C 29:34 Wherefore, verily I say unto you that all things unto me are
spiritual, and not at any time have I given unto you a law which was temporal;
neither any man, nor the children of men; neither Adam, your father, whom I
created.
I read this past week in
D&C 138. Studying for family history is very interesting. Anyway in D&C
138 I loved in 138 verses 34-60 as it talked about the great ones in heaven and
I loved how it listed all of the prophets and what their role was/is in the
work of salvation. We all have a part in God’s plan and we can help Him in
saving souls. For small things are great things brought to pass.
Alma 37:6 Now ye may suppose that this is foolishness in me; but behold
I say unto you, that by small and simple things are great things brought to
pass; and small means in many instances doth confound the wise.
We went to the temple
this week with 6 converts. The temple is amazing! I love San Juan and I love
being a missionary and I love Hermana Bond. She has the spirit with her so
strongly and it is awesome to be her companion.
Love you all!
Hermana Bott
Enos 1:3 Behold, I went to hunt beasts in the forests; and the words
which I had often heard my father speak concerning eternal life, and the joy of
the saints, sunk deep into my heart.
1 Nephi 10:19 For he that diligently seeketh shall find; and the mysteries
of God shall be unfolded unto them, by the power of the Holy Ghost, as well in
these times as in times of old, and as well in times of old as in times to
come; wherefore, the course of the Lord is one eternal round.
Jacob 4:8 Behold, great and marvelous are the works of the Lord. How
unsearchable are the depths of the mysteries of him; and it is impossible that
man should find out all his ways. And no man knoweth of his ways save it be
revealed unto him; wherefore, brethren, despise not the revelations of God.
No comments:
Post a Comment