background

Monday, April 20, 2015

Ask and Ye Shall Receive

The Zone in Ica

This week was good! The mission is so interesting sometimes there are harder days than others or harder weeks than others. It’s just like life. There are good times, and hard times. But each trial is something we need to learn for the future. I had an interesting experience this week. It was just something really small and insignificant. But I needed some help with something this week that was very insignificant and not important in the terms of the world’s eyes. So I said a prayer and then had the thought to just open my scriptures. I opened it up to 3 Nephi 14:7.

Ask , and it shall be given unto you; seek , and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you

Ped, y se os dara buscad y hallareis llmad y se os abrira. So I did just that I said another prayer but more specific. Literally about 10 minutes later I had an answer. God loves us and answers our prayers in His own timing and way. 
 
Big Selfie in the Oasis area of the sand dunes


This week was super good! We have another baptismal date! Marisol she is 20 and has met with the missionaries before a little while ago. She is doing really good. At church yesterday we found out that her cousin is a recent convert in our ward! It was a testimony to me that there are so many people ready to hear and accept the gospel. No matter where we are. Our family, friends, strangers. I love this gospel. I love sharing the gospel. 
 
See the Oasis behind them?
Next week is concillio (council), 2 weeks is transfers and I’ll probably be transferred to Lima. BTW I saw Hermana Bailey this week and it was so good to see her! I love her a lot! She is amazing!

Alma 41:5 The one raised to happiness according to his desires of happiness, or good according to his desires of good; and the other to evil according to his desires of evil; for as he has desired to do evil all the day long even so shall he have his reward of evil when the night cometh. 
 
Zone on a big Rock
Love,

Hermana Bott

No comments:

Post a Comment