| our gourmet lunch as a zone |
| Ayacucho from above. We rode a plane to our meeting |
| Eating our guinea pig. Super greasy without much meat. Better than the snake! |
Ok on Thursday it was my last zone meeting in Ayacucho and we ate CUY!!!!!!!!! Denis and Melissa better watch out I might just want their guinea pig!! JK.... No, but it was pretty good! Definitely worth it.
On Saturday we had a
service project of cleaning up trash in a river to make a contract with the
mayor in Ayacucho to make civil marriage free...... its great.... so many
secret combinations here I feel like and the river was soooo dirty. It was
super fun!
| cleaning the filthy river, Hermana Nielsen said they found 4 dead dogs while doing it |
Then we had cambios
(transfers) and I’M IN ICA.... I LOVE IT!!! My companion is Hermana Villena de
Ecuador (from Ecuador). She has one more cambio (out one transfer longer than
Emily) than me and we are just working in a normal area. We are excited to work
in family history with our converts and rescued members. About ICA- It
reminds me a lot of St. George. Its suuuuuuper hot so I' suuuuuper happy!!! We
are in the San Isidro part of Ica. It’s super nice, reminds me of Chorrillos in
Lima as well.
I have to admit, it was super hard saying bye to Frine, Ivett, and Carla. Oh how much I grew to love them.
| Saying there goodbyes |
I have to admit, it was super hard saying bye to Frine, Ivett, and Carla. Oh how much I grew to love them.
| Frine and Girls with Hermana Bott |
Recipe
1 Book of Mormon + 2
Family History = lasting and true conversion
So with the turning and
changing hearts we talked about how it is important in the conversion process
for ones heart to TURN and to CHANGE. The turning and changing happens as they
repent, but the Book of Mormon and Family History turn and change.
| Love is the language of our Savior |
Why?
Because the spirit bears
strong testimony in these times. So there are 2 scriptures I loved the first is
1 Nephi 1:12 And it came to pass that as he read, he was
filled with the Spirit of the Lord.
As we read the Book of Mormon
we feel the spirit testify.
1 Nephi 5:17 And now when my father saw all these things,
he was filled with the Spirit, and began to prophesy concerning his seed—
As we do family history
work we are filled with the spirit and the spirit of Elijah testifying of the
Family. So as we feel the Spirit we are purified and CHANGED.
| The zone in Ayacucho cleaning the river service project |
I love being a
missionary. It really is the best calling ever.
Love you all! Happy
Valentines day on Saturday!!
Love,
Hermana Bott
PS thanks tia Melissa and family for the Valentine’s
day card
No comments:
Post a Comment