background

Sunday, December 6, 2015

A Savior is Born

Back home!

It's been forever! It's been about 4 1/2 months since coming back from Peru! Today, I just wanted to share a little thought. Since returning home life has been crazy, I can't believe how busy we get as people. We were always busy on the mission but life was so simple because we had one purpose- to invite others to come unto Christ. Upon coming home I have realized how easy it is to crowd Christ out. However, I am learning that when I do my best to put Christ first, everything else falls into place.  I have felt Mathew 11:28-30 working in my life. As we yoke with the Savior and serve others our lives can be joyful! He is the reason for the season!

A Savior is born (https://www.mormon.org/christmas)


Pictures speak a thousand words, right? 










No comments:

Post a Comment