background

Friday, July 17, 2015

Look to Christ and Live

Hello! 

This was a great week! We had a meeting with President and Sister McGinn. I love them! They are great! I’m grateful that I have the opportunity to learn from them. 
                                                        Sisters at the temple
Our area is doing really good! The ward is really supporting us. I really love Canevaro a lot. We went to the temple this past week and it went great! We are still working with Ariela and Gabriel. She is scared to get baptized so this week we are teaching the doctrine and we´ll see what happens. I’ve been studying a lot about fear this week to help Ariela. 
                                                   Last pic with the Douglas' and their son
I really liked the talk Elder Bednar gave in general conference called “And they hushed their fears.” In order to have our earthly fears hushed we need to 
1 look to Christ
2 Build upon the foundation of Christ
3 Press forward with Fatih in Christ
                                                     Her companion with the Douglas'
I know that through faith in Christ miracles happen. I love the gospel and I know that Jesus Christ lives and that He atoned for our sins so we can enter into the presence of God. 

Enos 1:27 And I soon go to the place of my rest, which is with my Redeemer; for I know that in him I shall rest. And I rejoice in the day when my mortal shall put on immortality, and shall stand before him; then shall I see his face with pleasure, and he will say unto me: Come unto me, ye blessed, there is a place prepared for you in the mansions of my Father. Amen.

2 timothy 1:7 
 7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.


2 Nephi 31:20-21  20 Wherefore, ye must press forward with a steadfastness in Christ, having a perfect brightness of hope, and a love of God and of all men. Wherefore, if ye shall press forward, feasting upon the word of Christ, and endure to the end, behold, thus saith the Father: Ye shall have eternal life.

 21 And now, behold, my beloved brethren, this is the way; and there is none other way nor name given under heaven whereby man can be saved in the kingdom of God. And now, behold, this is the doctrine of Christ, and the only and true doctrine of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost, which is one God, without end. Amen.

Love you all!!!

Hermana Bott


                     At the temple with people they are working with in Family History

No comments:

Post a Comment